skip to content

Q. Who should I contact if I need more help with suppliers, agents or INCOTERMS?

Please contact Procurement Services at  


Q. Who should I contact if I have a query about VAT, duty or commodity codes?

Please contact the University Tax Team on



Please see our CORONAVIRUS/COVID-19 Assistance pages for help with areas of Finance during the current situation.

UFS issued communications and the University website also contain information on this topic

Raven Login

Some items on this website are restricted. University members are encouraged to log in using Raven to make the best use of the site:
Login with Raven