skip to content

There are virtually no changes to the purchase of services from overseas suppliers so Departments should continue to use the tax code Services Tax where applicable.

The exceptions are where the service is used and enjoyed in the member state e.g. electronically supplied services, equipment and car hire, where VAT is likely to be charged by the supplier. 

Please contact the University Tax Team if you need advice on how to deal with such services.

Raven Login

Some items on this website are restricted. University members are encouraged to log in using Raven to make the best use of the site:
Login with Raven