skip to content


The University recognises that members of the University travel outside the UK in the course of their work. Therefore, a block travel and personal accident insurance policy with has been established to cover:

  • Employees of Cambridge University and its subsidiary companies whilst travelling abroad on University of Cambridge business;
  • Members of supervised departmental field trips;
  • Registered postgraduate students of the University whilst travelling abroad on University of Cambridge business.

Cover is comprehensive and will meet claims caused by terrorist actions. Currently no charge is made for this cover as the costs will be met by the University's insurance budget but University travellers must always register their journey and print out confirmation of cover prior to making any trip outside the UK.

University travellers can obtain a summary of cover and exclusions, guidance, confirmation of cover and travel documentation via the University website.

Raven Login

Some items on this website are restricted. University members are encouraged to log in using Raven to make the best use of the site:
Log in with Raven