skip to content

Relief conditions

The University can import some biological or chemical substances for Non-commercial educational or scientific research free of duty and VAT.

Restrictions on the use and disposal of the substances

You must use the goods only for non-commercial research purposes.

How to obtain relief

See HMRC Notice 366 (Importing biological and chemical substances for research free of duty and VAT) for more details and how to apply

Raven Login

Some items on this website are restricted. University members are encouraged to log in using Raven to make the best use of the site:
Login with Raven