The aim of this guidance is to give members of the University of Cambridge a brief overview of the University's insurance programme followed by a more in-depth look at the extent of cover and procedures. The guidance will include:
- An overview of the Insurance Programme;
- Replacement of the University Insurance Notice;
- Role and contact details of the Insurance section;
- Insurers' requirements regarding risk management;
- Detailed information about the Insurance Programme;
- A checklist for Administrators;
- Guidance on making a claim.
If you have a query that is not covered by this guidance The University Insurance Team will be happy to help you. See the Insurance contacts list for details.
You can also download this guide as a PDF file