skip to content

Where departments receive donations directly in the form of cash and/or cheque then these should be forwarded to the Development Office for processing. The Development Office will then take responsibility for the banking of monies and receipting on UFS. If appropriate they will approach the donor and reclaim Gift Aid. The standard procedures (outlined in Procedures for Receiving Donations via the Development Office) are then followed.