skip to content

Where Departments are providing funding for land and buildings an internal invoice will not be raised. The recovery of funds will be by journal entry. This is true of both minor works and major projects. The process is as follows:

1. Departments initiate requests for Minor Works via the Academic Division/ Resource Management Committee.

2. EM only undertake such schemes once the Resource Management Committee has given its approval. The  initiating department must identify the UFS coding for its funding source.

3. EM will journal the funds from the department to EM to enable them to begin placing orders for the work. This will be done on transfer code:

  • EXCC - Transfer of Minor Works Funding (EM Use Only).

4. Queries over the funding transfers themselves, if they cannot be resolved with the Academic Division, should be addressed to EM (Accounts Section).


Raven Login

Some items on this website are restricted. University members are encouraged to log in using Raven to make the best use of the site:
Login with Raven