skip to content

Gifts from US Taxpayers must, in the first instance be given by the donor to CAm (Cambridge in America) who will then allocate them to the University in accordance with the donor's wishes. This enables the US donors to claim full tax benefits from the United States Inland Revenue Service. Consult CUDAR for gifts from Canada, Hong Kong and European countries.

Raven Login

Some items on this website are restricted. University members are encouraged to log in using Raven to make the best use of the site:
Login with Raven