skip to content

Some trust funds have managers in more than one department. These funds are therefore mapped to Central Administration and are listed under "General" when the Annual Accounts are published in the University Reporter.

Departments will not have access to these funds, therefore the accounting will be carried out by the Finance Division on behalf of all relevant departments. All invoices and payment requests must:

  • Be authorised in writing by the Trust Fund Managers, or by the individual with delegated authority
  • Then be sent to the Trust Fund Assistant for processing.

Raven Login

Some items on this website are restricted. University members are encouraged to log in using Raven to make the best use of the site:
Login with Raven