skip to content

If at any time you require the cancellation of a payment, please complete the Payment Cancellation form. Please give a brief description as to why the request is being made and indicate if a replacement cheque is required. A replacement cheque can only be issued to the same supplier. If the incorrect supplier was originally chosen, then the invoice will need to be cancelled and reprocessed to the correct supplier.

There is a charged levied by the bank for cheque cancellations.  If you have the cheque in your possession it is not necessary to cancel the cheque with the bank only on the UFS.  Please make this clear at the time of your request.

E-mail to:    Accounts Payable Team on


Raven Login

Some items on this website are restricted. University members are encouraged to log in using Raven to make the best use of the site:
Login with Raven