skip to content

These are only allocated with permission from the Finance Division. They are specific reserves that arise from budget allocations for specific large projects, e.g. CAMSIS. They are sometimes referred to as sinking funds.

Please contact your Finance Business Partner or institution head of finance if you would like to use one of these accounts.


Latest version 01 May 2024

Raven Login

Some items on this website are restricted. University members are encouraged to log in using Raven to make the best use of the site:
Login with Raven