skip to content

These are only allocated with permission from the Finance Division. They are specific reserves that arise from budget allocations for specific large projects, eg CAMSIS. They are sometimes referred to as “sinking funds”.

Please contact your School Finance Manager if you would like to use one of these accounts.



If you have any comments or spot any errors or omissions on any page please let us know using this form.

Read more