skip to content

Requests for a petty cash float and any permanent, or temporary, increases to an existing float must be made in writing by either the Head of Institution or Administrator to the Head Accounting Services, clearly stating the amount of petty cash float required (this is normally a maximum of £100).

If approved, Cash Management will contact the department to make the arrangements. The Finance Division maintains a list of each department’s petty cash imprest.

Raven Login

Some items on this website are restricted. University members are encouraged to log in using Raven to make the best use of the site:
Login with Raven