skip to content

Claims for reimbursement of travelling expenses and subsistence by persons travelling on University business should be made on the appropriate form.

Please see the Expenses and Benefits chapter of the Financial Procedures manual for further details on completion.

University staff expenses paid by BACS

Online form FD1C-02 is for University employees who work in a University department:

Form FD1C-02: Expenses Claim Form (for University employees) (Online)

If you have an incomplete claim started before 18 October 2018, or to view previous claims, please see Related Forms below.


Please see our CORONAVIRUS/COVID-19 Assistance pages for help with areas of Finance during the current situation.

UFS issued communications and the University website also contain information on this topic

Raven Login

Some items on this website are restricted. University members are encouraged to log in using Raven to make the best use of the site:
Login with Raven