skip to content

University Departments and Institutions can buy insurance for exhibitions and for the transit of Fine Arts, Old Books, Artefacts and Valuable Objects.

To arrange cover please contact the Insurance Section stating:

  • the items to be insured and their value
  • details of the exhibition and transit

Insurers' requirements vary and are dependant on the nature and value of the items to be insured and the details of the exhibition or transit. Details of insurers risk management requirements will be provided by the insurance section when insurance is arranged.