skip to content

A credit card expenses form should be completed each month detailing each transaction and its purpose. 

The form must be supported by receipts/invoices. HM Revenue & Customs may consider un-receipted transactions to be taxable benefits. Any element of personal expenditure MUST be repaid to the University in full when the credit card expense form is submitted to Accounts.

NB.      A credit card slip is NOT supporting documentation as it does not detail the specific goods/service purchased.

The documentation should then be attached to a copy of the credit card statement and authorised by the Departmental Head/Administrator to verify that transactions are:

  • legitimate; and
  • in compliance with the University’s Finance Regulations and the Credit Card Terms & Conditions

The Barclaycard statement may be used as a substitute for the credit card expense form but, receipts must be attached and the statement still authorised as per above.

Raven Login

Some items on this website are restricted. University members are encouraged to log in using Raven to make the best use of the site:
Login with Raven