skip to content

Expenditure without supporting receipts/vouchers may be considered by the HM Revenue & Customs as a taxable benefit and therefore details should be submitted to the Payroll Section at the end of May for the previous tax year (ending 5 April) as part of the department's P11d return.

Further advice can be found in Chapter 5b: Expenses & Benefits.

Raven Login

Some items on this website are restricted. University members are encouraged to log in using Raven to make the best use of the site:
Login with Raven